PURPOSE OF POLICY
The purpose of this policy presents Ennuviz LLCcommitment for privacy of user information and sensitive commercial/financial data.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to all data that is either owned or managed by ENNUVIZ LLC.
- Chief Information Security Officer is responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and enforcement of the policy.
- ENNUVIZ LLC Learning Internal Audit Team is responsible for conducting regular audits to ensure compliance to this policy.
- Employees and non-employees of ENNUVIZ LLC Learning are responsible and/or accountable to ensure adherence to the terms of this policy in the course of their job duties.
- ENNUVIZ LLC Learning will not use information about user activities on the Internet together with any information that would result in user being identified without his consent.
- ENNUVIZ LLC Learning will not associate the information collected by software utilities (cookies, single-pixel gif images) with user name or email address, at the time of the user visiting the sites.
- ENNUVIZ LLC Learning will implement policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of the user identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, and will continue to enhance security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- ENNUVIZ LLC Learning may use user identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens the network or otherwise violates the user agreement for that service.